This modern and very spacious duplex is coming on the market for the very first time since construction. Solidly built in 2009 and offering three good sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and all being separate from the living areas, the main bedroom also benefits from a walk in wardrobe and stylish ensuite bathroom. The north facing loungeroom is nestled at the front of residence and the large window in the room ensures the lovely natural sunlight is captured throughout the day, the full width glass panel at the top of the wall also allows the natural sunlight to flow through to the well appointed kitchen which is open plan to the meals/family room. The kitchen comes complete with Caesarstone benchtops, high gloss cabinetry, pantry, quality appliances including a dishwasher and a breakfast bar which is perfect for casual dining. Finishing this wonderful package is a large 3 way bathroom, an abundance of storage cupboards in the laundry, high ceilings throughout, quality tiled floors in living areas and a low maintenance and compact backyard. First home buyers and young families will be drawn to this modern and stylish home and so will busy working couples or mature aged couples looking to downsize to a smaller residence with one level throughout. Astute investors will also find this one hard to resist with low maintenance yard and convenient location making it attractive to Tenants. Inspect any time by calling Michael Redden at Redden Family Real Estate!
• Council rates - $2,274.59
• Built in approx.. 2009
• Land size – 460.10 m2
• Functional and generous floor plan
• High ceilings throughout
• Good size bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
• Main bedroom benefits from walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
• Kitchen benchtops and vanity benchtops are finished with Caesarstone
• Modern kitchen with ample storage cupboards and bench space, quality appliances including a dishwasher
• Large 3 way bathroom
• Underfloor heating, ducted evaporative cooling and natural gas point
• Easy care lawns and gardens
• Convenient location being close to Schools, Shops, Childcare Centres, Orana Mall, parklands and walkways.
DISCLAIMER:All information and figures contained in this document have been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable but they are unverified. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and take all steps necessary to satisfy themselves regarding the information and figures contained herein.