Surrounded by leafy trees, green lawns and established gardens and situated in a perfect location close to Narromine’s CBD is where you will find this 4 bedroom family home with endless opportunities. Featuring built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms, three are situated at the front of the home and the 4th is privately positioned towards the back of the home. There is a generously sized L-shaped family/dining room with large windows, tiled floors and a slow combustion wood heater which is open plan to the well appointed kitchen. The kitchen comes complete with upright Westinghouse electric stove and overhead pull-out rangehood, quality laminate splashback, laminate benchtops, breakfast bar and double door pantry. The main bathroom has been recently renovated and is conveniently positioned near the front bedrooms. There is also a second bathroom off the large laundry at the back of the home. Families will appreciate the huge rumpus room which is completely separate to the family room. All year round comfort has been taken care of with the ducted evaporative cooling throughout, wood heater in family room and reverse cycle split system air conditioner in the 4th bedroom. Outside is where the fun begins with the large undercover outdoor entertainment area, outback toilet, couple of large garden sheds on concrete slabs, rainwater storage tank and a massive double shipping containers that have been converted into a storage shed with a huge awning which is perfect for car accommodation or as a working space. The back yard has been sectioned off by a dividing colorbond fence and the back section of the yard has rear lane access. Add your finishing touches to value add and make this your own. You will be impressed on what is on offer and the very convenient location being just a hop skip and jump to schools and town facilities so contact Redden Family Real Estate for more information or to arrange an inspection without delay.
* massive 1,062 m2 block of land
* All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
* 2 separate living areas
* tiled floors to family/meals and kitchen
* Recently renovated main bathroom
* 2 x bathrooms
* 2 x laundries (one could easily be converted to another bathroom)
* ducted evaporative cooling, wood heater and reverse cycle split system air conditioner in 4th bedroom
* Carport at the front of the home
* massive storage containers and awning at the back section of yard which has rear lane access
* Very central location being just a hop, skip and jump away from schools and town facilities.
The information and figures contained in this material is supplied by the vendor and is unverified. Potential buyers should take all steps necessary to satisfy themselves regarding the information contained herein.
Heating & Cooling
Outdoor Entertainment Area
Eco Friendly Features
* Large rumpus room
* 2 x garden sheds
* massive double shipping containers converted into storage sheds with attached awning
* 2 x bathrooms
* wood heater