Situated in a beautiful quiet South Dubbo neighbourhood, close to parklands and Schools is where you will find this lovely spacious three bedroom home. All bedrooms are of good size and have built in wardrobes and the main bedroom benefits from an ensuite bathroom. Experience two separate living areas, the loungeroom is at the front of the home and the family area is at the rear of the home along with the kitchen and forming dining area which are all north facing so are able to enjoy lots of natural sunlight. The well-appointed kitchen is open plan to the family room and has a breakfast bar as well as a walk in pantry. There are plenty of storage options with the walk in storage cupboard as well as a linen cupboards in the hallway. The 3 way bathroom is a great addition and so is the generously sized laundry. To complete this picture perfect home is beautiful low maintenance gardens plus a double length single lock up garage that is also drive through to give access to the 6m x 3.6m shed/workshop with auto door. This well-kept 3-bedroom brick home provides an easy walk to Dubbo College South Campus, South Dubbo Tavern, the dog park, Boundary Road shopping precinct and South Dubbo Family Medical Practice and will suit a vast majority of buyers whether it be your very first home or something to downsize to or for an addition to an investor’s portfolio. This one won’t last so contact Redden Family Real Estate for your very own private tour.
• All bedrooms are spacious and have built-in wardrobes
• Ensuite bathroom to main bedroom
• Two separate living areas
• Generous laundry and 3-way bathroom
• Plenty of storage options with walk in pantry, walk in storage cupboards and linen cupboard
• Heating and Cooling
• Detached 6m x 3.6m shed/workshop with auto door
• Double length and drive through single lock up garage
• Beautiful established and low maintenance gardens
• Ideal South Dubbo location
• Great neighbours
• Close to shops and Schools
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided to us by the Vendors and is unverified. Potential buyers should take all steps necessary to satisfy themselves regarding the information provided.
*spacious 3-way bathroom
* ensuite bathroom to main bedroom
* All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
* plenty of storage options
* walk in pantry
* walk in linen
* drive through double length garage
* quiet street
* close to Schools, parklands, sporting fields and shops.